On 6/3/06, Joseph Puthooran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But I struggle to
> understands the why there is an almost exclusive preference for
> Cache by most vendors there. But what are these pros & cons in
> the context of VistA?

I'll let others answer, but I suspect it has to do with the fact that
Cache' runs on Windows which more people are comfortable with, while
GT.M currently does not have an opensource Windows version.  But other
than that I do not believe there is any difference in the VistA code
running of Cache' vs. GT.M, or that the port was more or less complete
for one platform vs. another.