The interesting question is the work content in the porting of
VistA to the GT.M platform. I think ESSI, Medsphere and others
were given the contract by the Hui to do the porting. Apparently
there was some work which it will be useful to know. What was
the work content in porting to another Mumps platform? Obviously
there was some work. My only contention is that it is possible
the job was not fully complete or there are possible glitches
that are not fully understood.

Which again raises the question as to whether GT.M based VistA
will work on other OSes. I am sure that one can purchase a
licence for GT.M on Unix or Windows. I presume it should and
GT.M may be cheaper even on these OSes than Cache.