Do you guys with Verizon DSL have a reliable connection. I have COX cable modem. The first five years it was great...never had a problem... but a year ago I began having all sorts of problems. One day I can't send email, one day I can't receive mail. Seems like every other Sunday at midnight eastern my connection goes south... or like to day, I keep having to reset my modem and even when connected I can't through to a lot of sites. It feels like I have hollow bandwidth. I have had this sort of problem last until the middle of the week.... and then it's OK for a few days until the next Sunday. Well, I have had enough.

I just checked the Verizon site and see that I can get better upload speeds then I am getting now, and similar download for 25 per cent less money! So I am thinking of giving it a try. Verizon DSL just uses a modem right? There is not logging in software involved ...right?

How reliable a service is it?