At 07:05 PM 1/8/2006, you wrote:
I had tons of problems with my BEFCMU10 for a while, and then picked up
a Dlink Docsis 2.0 modem off of newegg.com with a rebate, and the
problems went away.

The cable companies (cox in my case) must have done an upgrade that
caused problems with some of the older modems.

Look on Newegg, find a nice one with a rebate, and try it out.

                        Harry

Well, if I can get one from COX like FP did for 60 bucks then I will do that in the morning. That way if it doesn't help I can blame them.