-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Winterlight
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:29 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] Verizon DSL

Do you guys with Verizon DSL have a reliable connection. I have COX cable
modem. The first five years it was great...never had a problem... but a
year ago I began having all sorts of problems. One day I can't send email,
one day I can't receive mail. Seems like every other Sunday at midnight
eastern my connection goes south... or like to day, I keep having to reset
my modem and even when connected I can't through to a lot of sites. It
feels like I have hollow bandwidth. I have had this sort of problem last
until the middle of the week.... and then it's OK for a few days until the
next Sunday. Well, I have had enough.

  I just checked the Verizon site and see that I can get better upload
speeds then I am getting now, and similar download for 25 per cent less
money! So I am thinking of giving it a try. Verizon DSL just uses a modem
right? There is not logging in software involved ...right?

How reliable a service is it?