***zzzzz****

Huh what? People actually arguing about desktop vendors who push the same cheap commodity crap all from the same taiwanese plant?

***zzzzz****

From: joeuser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Dell Laptop Batteries
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:48:40 -0500

I would hope so, since I don't think anyone considers Dell as quality. Save for Dell zealots. They don't count. Let them drink Kool Aid!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Most of the people I know who buy and recomend Dells will certainly not be
put off in the slightest by this.

They buy Dell for reasons other then quality.

Regards,

Jason Tozer
Database Analyst
London
Ext 1131 - 3SC.5

*******

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.

This firm is not authorised by the Financial Services Authority. However, we are included on the Register maintained by the Financial Services Authority so that we can carry on insurance mediation activity in the UK, which is broadly the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something goes wrong, is regulated by The Law Society. The Register can be accessed via the Financial Services Authority website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register.

--
Cheers,
joeuser (still looking for the 'any' key)