I need to identify a multi-handset phone system that has good volume levels on the other end. I currently have an oldish Panasonic 5.8 GHz Digital FH system but I get a lot of complaints from friends about not being able to hear me. I feel this sometimes has an negative impact with ladyfriends. I've thought that perhaps the problem was really with one or two of the handsets, but I haven't rigorously tested it yet.

Which multi-handset units are you guys using (assuming you're using any one of them)?