The thermalright and scythe flagships are considered the best overall - the
fact they are so monsterous make them a favorite among silentPC enthusiasts
because you can use relatively low noise/underpowered 120mm fans instead of
stock. The cooling cababilities of the XP 120 and Ninja (now all copper) with
stock fans and speeds, even on quad cores, is under-utilized at the moment.

http://biggestloser.msn.com/