I'm tending towards Scythe Mugen/Infinity's at the moment.
Previously I've been a big fan of the Scythe Ninja, infact, I ran an Opteron 175 @ 2.64Ghz/1.5v under one semi-passively (no fan on the HSF, good case airflow) for over a year.

I even read a review of one which used an early 3Ghz Prescott (the "Presshot" stepping) and it ran THAT passively.... at about 70c.. but still..