I use iTunes with my iPhone and don't consider it that bad, as long as you
play in Apple's universe.  And microsoft is just as bad with the Zune and
the whole PlaysForSure crap.

iTunes has gotten worse and more bloated over the years.  And Apple is
adopting some microsoft tactics like auto-selecting Safari for install
everytime the little iTunes updater pops up.

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundtion.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada