thanks, should of done homework first.
did find some sw that claim to allow sync with ipod but itunes is a free dl ( I
think ) ? Will itunes allow me to use my existing library of mp3's ?

thanks again.
DRM
bummer.

Never expected this. Have a customer box with itunes installed, may hook up to
it and see wtf b4 I make a decision.
fp

At 06:43 PM 10/29/2008, Brian Weeden Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !