You buy the player = they get you money! iTunes is just an additional insult.

Can't say MM is or not a clone of iTunes, but not being iTunes is a great start. MM is a library program & supports export using playlist methodolgy. Drag & Drop is already available wih the Creative Explorer which I use in a pinch,

Ben Ruset wrote:
1. What do you mean? How is it getting into my wallet if I can use my own ripped MP3's, or buy them from Amazon and have them show up in iTunes automatically? And what do you mean getting it's mits into my machine?

2. I can't speak for the Vision W, but the Vision M I had was atrocious. The controls were horrible, and the one thing that it had over the iPod that I wanted - the FM radio - was so bad that it couldn't get a clear FM signal from New York stations while actually in Manhattan.

3. and 4. don't really apply to me since, even when I ran Windows, I had no burning desire to drag and drop MP3's to my iPod via Explorer, and Mediamonkey just seemed like a clone of iTunes.

maccrawj wrote:
1. FUD, iTunes is garbage BECAUSE it is apples product getting it's mits into your wallet & machine. 2. Nothing wrong with Creative Zen Vision W vs. iPod, better IMO since ZVW has bigger screen and most certainly is not "crap". 3. It can be "managed" simply with Explorer or MediaMonkey, likely just like iPod can be.
4. MediaMonkey is a damn good app that leaves me wanting nothing more