My wife played it for awhile shortly after it was released -- said it was a lot of fun, but only for the first 30 or so levels. This WAS right after the game was released, so a lot could have changed since then.

What do you think?

Scott

On Oct 26, 2009, at 1:45 AM, Naushad, Zulfiqar wrote:

Does any one of you play Age of Conan?

I gave up on WoW a loooooooong time ago and am doing AoC right now.

Very nice game!

-----Original Message-----
From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of Joe User
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 2:36 AM
To: Brian Weeden
Subject: Re: [H] Win7 and Hard Drives

Hello Brian,

Sunday, October 25, 2009, 9:01:53 AM, you wrote:

I played, maxed levels and crafting and quit WoW before Onyxia was
beaten.
So yeah, I'm old school :)

For those that don't know, it's gone SUPER casual. Any idiot can get
decent gear and be viable if they can press a few buttons.

--
Regards,
joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."