Here! Here!
This I agree with. I have worked many troubles that took, sometimes, weeks to resolve. Stuff does happen.

The vision of continuing to sell/market "known" shoddy product is very telling to me. (And, I did use a Dell Optiplex for years before I was laid off.) Sadly, commercial build quality seems to have dropped off.

I still recall when this "suspect m/b capacitor" issue started here on the list. I formed an opinion that this issue would take a decade to repair. Perhaps we need another decade?
Best,
Duncan