FORC5,
On this I can agree. Probably why it takes me 10 minutes to dig through a support site for a m/b.
I still recall most of the detailed shares here about the "capacitor" issue.
Sadly, it continues to pop up in 'older' machines. I still watch for "puffed caps"

Don't know whose caps were used in my Server m/b. I check them about every 6mo during PM. Never seen a bad one. Even on the VR module. This old dog is really built well. I am still impressed with it after 6 years; and, I know it was in service years before I got it..
Best,
Duncan