but crucial does not use space that can be used.
I do like the sw and it has a function to optimize on OS without trim.
confusing for these old grey cells.

used to be more fun.

At 06:44 PM 8/2/2014, James Boswell Poked the stick with:
FYI, the any SSD (Crucial included) has overprovisioning of flash to allow
for graceful cell failure management.

Samsung expose it in an adjustable fashion, you COULD minimise the
overprovision amount, but I'd say it's a very very very bad idea.

-James

Date:  Saturday, August 2nd, 2014

        ***Caution Tagline Below***
                **Tallyho**