You have a valid point.

We used to store the dependencies in our SVN, then there was discussion
about redistributing these, so we moved to downloading them.

I don't really care where they are hosted (i.e. a JAR repository at
Apache or ibiblio or random projects) -- whatever the project mentors
think is best practice for the ASF.

--

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.