Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> 2006/8/8, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>

>> Alexey Petrenko wrote:

>> separate
>> common
>> if we
>> for us
>> > But we should limit number of supported Windows version and post it on
>> > Harmony site.
>> > Because "win32" is too wide here.
>>
>> Right.  We'd actually consider anything someone took the time to port
>> to.  (WinCE, or whatever it's called these days, anyone? :)
>>
>> So right now, it's winXP.
>>
>> What else makes sense?  Does winXP really make sense?  (Just asking...)
> Seems we want to add W2K :)

Heh.  I meant win2k.  early.  little coffee...

But I'm still asking as I don't know the windows world that well and
wanted to know what the guess of quantity of active win2k machines was.
 Actually, thinking about it, I simply agree, as where my wife works
still maintain win2k as their laptop standard build, and see no reason
to change it...