2006/8/8, Anton Luht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,

> And what benefits will we get from this? What is the percentage of Win9x
users?

According to Russian analogues of Google Analytics there are ~30% of
Win9x hosts among Internet clients. I believe users of these computers
are not developers and not interested in Harmony now but maybe they'll
need it one day :)
Strange...
It means that 1/3 of my friends should have Win9x... But I can not
recall such large number... just one or two.
Can you give a link to this statistics?

SY, Alexey

--
Alexey A. Petrenko