2006/8/8, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> 2006/8/8, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>

>> Alexey Petrenko wrote:

>> separate
>> common
>> if we
>> for us
>> > But we should limit number of supported Windows version and post it on
>> > Harmony site.
>> > Because "win32" is too wide here.
>>
>> Right.  We'd actually consider anything someone took the time to port
>> to.  (WinCE, or whatever it's called these days, anyone? :)
>>
>> So right now, it's winXP.
>>
>> What else makes sense?  Does winXP really make sense?  (Just asking...)
> Seems we want to add W2K :)

Heh.  I meant win2k.  early.  little coffee...

But I'm still asking as I don't know the windows world that well and
wanted to know what the guess of quantity of active win2k machines was.
 Actually, thinking about it, I simply agree, as where my wife works
still maintain win2k as their laptop standard build, and see no reason
to change it...
In fact I'm using W2K too! On my old toughbook used for off-road navigation :)

--
Alexey A. Petrenko