Egor Pasko wrote:
On the 0x1E8 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
Egor Pasko wrote:
On the 0x1E8 day of Apache Harmony Egor Pasko wrote:
On the 0x1E8 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
Hm.

What platform are you running on?
SUSE 9

I can build and run on Ubuntu 6, 5 and WinXP in debug and release.

Do your tests pass?
many tests pass, hm..
but it runs on the RI from my path with
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher
waiting a little bit gives what's expected: test failures:
...../lnx_ia32_gcc_debug/deploy/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared
libraries: libhysig.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Hm. You shouldn't have to set any LD_LIBRARY_PATH - the harmony
launcher is doing that.

What is the launcher?
deploy/jre/bin/java?

yes

this binary cannot find libhysig.so:
$ ldd deploy/jre/bin/java | grep hysig
        libhysig.so => not found

In build/default/jre/bin, is there a libhysig.so anywhere?

yes, in deploy/jre/bin/

That's really weird. I can do the same, and it resolves on Ubuntu 6 w/ no LD_LIBRARY_PATH set.