On the 0x1E8 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
> Hm.
>
> What platform are you running on?

SUSE 9

> I can build and run on Ubuntu 6, 5 and WinXP in debug and release.
>
> Do your tests pass?

many tests pass, hm..
but it runs on the RI from my path with org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher

> using the launcher is the default now :
>
> $ cd working_vm
> $ cd build
> $ sh build.sh

yep, sometimes, things like this:
sh build.sh update

> $ cd deploy/jre/bin
> $ ./java -version
> $ ./java Foo
>
> works...

well, the ./java of mine catches no runtime path for libhysig.so,
there is only LD_LIBRARY_PATH for the last try...

Something is definitely wrong. And not many ideas I have how to repair