Salikh Zakirov wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
You can create your own issue navigator and use that, which will show
patch avail...

I am not sure I understand this completely.

"Issue navigator" allows me to define my filters and customize column
presence and order. I still do not understand how to get 'patch available'
information.

it's one of the possible columns.

There exists 'patch info' column, but somehow it is not shown on the issue list
page
even if it was enabled on the column configuration page.

I know - that's what I think is a bug...