Rana,

thank you for collecting it all together in one list!

I think 2 more optimizations should find themselves in the list as
separate items, because they are easily formulated and are a good
chance for performance gains that Jitrino.OPT can offer:
+ "Type Value Profiling" in Jitrino.OPT - Implement profiling the most
  probable caller's type for virtual and interface calls. Integrate
  with Jitrino high-level devirtualizer and the "interface call
  devirtualization" item.
+ "Loop versioning" optimization in Jitrino.OPT - Implement versioning
  of hot loops to allow as little exceptions (especially bounds
  checks) as possible in these loops. Integrate with "ABCD
  improvements" item.

Rana, Mikhail, do you like them as separate?