On 18 Oct 2006 13:50:02 +0700, Egor Pasko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I see, small items are not worth to mention.. right!

I see these 2 tasks as good candidates to list because they are:
* easily understood
* attractive to work on
  * kind of critical for performance today
  * not trivial, but not too complicated
  * can be done by 1 contributor in a reasonable amount of time

Mikhail, do you agree? are we listing them?

Yes of course! We can clean the page latter if needed. It's an easy task
with wiki :)
Will you start it (I mean the page with all of the JIT tasks) ?

--
Mikhail Fursov