On the 0x206 day of Apache Harmony Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> Egor,
>    I understand them as seperate and distinct optimizations, but we can do
> it however you, Mikhail would like to list them. The list also does not
> include more local optimizations that are bound to appear as a result of
> performance work.

I see, small items are not worth to mention.. right!

I see these 2 tasks as good candidates to list because they are:
* easily understood
* attractive to work on
  * kind of critical for performance today
  * not trivial, but not too complicated
  * can be done by 1 contributor in a reasonable amount of time

Mikhail, do you agree? are we listing them?