On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:12:17AM -0600, Peter da Silva wrote:
> On 2008-01-15, at 10:06, Abigail wrote:
>> Man, sometimes I feel so tempted to put things like
>>
>>     $VERSION = 'yellow';
>>
>> in my modules.
>
> I used to give pre-release versions Chester Anderson style designations
> like "Toggle Xylophone" or "Marshmallow Buggywhip"*. It was amusing, but
> after one project got stuck in pre-release long enough that it confused me
> I quit.

To those looking for inspiration, I must recommend Acme::MetaSyntactic
as a source for random yet themed, er, words.

And no, it doesn't have version number problems anymore. It seems to be stuck
at 0.99 for a long time... :-)

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Food and life were both meant to be shared with others.