On 2008-01-16 at 02:04 +0000, Earle Martin wrote:
> This thread is turning into an epic hatefest. Unfortunately, it is
> impossible for the outside world to see, because Mariachi (or its
> Apache configuration) can't deal with the "." in
> "phil.pennock.hates-software.com".

Yeah, I went to try to fix that by assigning another name to use but I
don't have the password and there's no password reset/mail option.  So I
sent mail to -admin yesterday.

-Phil, wondering if he truly wants the world to see the piqued
       strop-fest tantrum about Perl in general.  Ah well, too late now.