On 7 Jan 2011, at 16:01, David Cantrell wrote:
On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 04:50:52PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:
[...]
You can on the Mac too: it's on Ctrl-F2. You can rebind it elsewhere if you
wish.
Hurrah!  And so kind of Apple to document it!

Why would Apple bother to document it when OSX is so intuitive!

I'm buggered if I can find and repeat it on this 10.6.6 box, but I do recall
that to set up a HP printer with a JetDirect card you had to alt-click on some
unrelated button to make the appropriate window appear.

If I wasn't tipped off about that, I'd have to dig out the old parallel cable
and plug it into my Mac. Oh, wait, nobody needs parallel ports any more, do
they?