Well my CI server already has access to the github repo (added its key
to github) in order to build my apps/gems, so presumably I should just
be able to use the git source as normal, and when I do the heroku
push, I'm assuming it's this CI user that will be doing the bundling
before pushing to Heroku, so it shouldn't require any extra auth
config.  I'm going to try that tonight and we'll post my findings.