If Bundler is running on Heroku, the Heroku UNIX user account needs to have
its public key in your Github repo as an authorized key.

Each Heroku machine will have a different SSH key generated, and you
non-deterministically deploy to <some> machine in the Heroku cloud each time
you deploy.

Even if you had a consistent SSH key, it would be insecure for you to add
that key to your public repo, as anyone else deploying to the same machine
as you would be able to download your code repo.