-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of tei
Sent: October 5, 2003 11:57 AM
To: Tony "omega" Sergi
Subject: [hlcoders] whats bad about a zip file with cs_siege.bsp?

You can use and distribute anything for hl, *IN* hl =>

1) You can use anithing for hl, *IN* hl (Ok)
2) You can distribute anything for hl, *IN* hl (problem)

How i distribute something *IN* hl??

Example
zip file conents:
b.bsp
w.wad
t.txt

Whats changes are needed to be correct? Whats *IN* mean for this
zipfile?

thanks tony, our amazing hl guru :D