I seem to have maxed out the modelprecache table, and the only way to fix
the problem is to increase the modelprecache table. Unfortunately for me,
this portion of code is not exposed in the SDK. Any chance we can expose
this in a future version, so I can increase the number of models that I can
precache per map. FYI, this is the exact error message that I'm getting

Warning:   Table modelprecache is full, can't add
models/props_kitchen/bowl-5_p2.mdl
Host_Error:  CVEngineServer::PrecacheModel:
'models/props_kitchen\bowl-5_p2.mdl'   overflow, too many models

My mod has a lot of custom gibs and it would be a shame if I had to cheapify
my model count :(