Tom Leighton says:
#ifdef PORTAL_MP_CONFIRMED
Msg("WOOT");
#endif

Matt Stafford wrote:
On a slightly related issue...

hl2_gamerules.cpp says:
#if !(defined( HL2MP ) || defined( PORTAL_MP ))

hmmm........

On Feb 5, 2008 2:54 PM, Ryan Sheffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Indeed it was, it was mentioned that the ability to create portals was
going
to be in the SDK, but I don't remember reading it on this mailer.
Maybe it just requires some snooping around in the code, since I have come
across enough code so far to make an object go through one hole and come
out
the other. Not entirely sure how to interact with the shaders used to
create
the camera view to the other side though.

On Feb 3, 2008 7:13 PM, Adam Maras (memzero) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>