Tony,

There are things which make me not understanding how your code can fix the
jittery movement issue. I try to explain hereafter.

1) I understand you add "nonlocaldata" tables.
This table wasn't present in previous version (ep1 engine). I understand it
is sending variables for other players (not local player). It will generate
additional network flow. I 'm not sure it is so important. Also my problem
related to jittery movement is linked to local player. Why do we really need
it ?

2) You send "m_angEyeAngles" in "BEGIN_SEND_TABLE_NOBASE( CSDKPlayer,
DT_SDKLocalPlayerExclusive )" and "BEGIN_SEND_TABLE_NOBASE( CSDKPlayer,
DT_SDKLocalPlayerExclusive )" even if it is already present in the original
codeline in "IMPLEMENT_SERVERCLASS_ST( CSDKPlayer, DT_SDKPlayer )"
What does it really change ?

3) You send "m_vecOrigin"
It is already send in "IMPLEMENT_SERVERCLASS_ST_NOBASE( CBaseEntity,
DT_BaseEntity )" (baseentity.cpp)
Before implementing any solution in my codeline, I would like to understand
coz atm it is a mystery for me.

J.