Nick wrote:
> I am really shocked about this massive performance difference. I read
> about this nowhere else, I had no idea this would happen. I am only
> very thankful that I didn't bother upgrading to OB sdk. Does anyone
> know if/when these performance issues will be resolved????????

Probably never.  Next-gen games require next-gen hardware.  You're not
going to be able to run more recent games with your '386 computer and
your GeForce2 graphics card.  :)

Seriously, game developers will keep pushing the top-end hardware just
as far as it can go.  If you don't keep upgrading your hardware every
few years, you will be unable to run the latest and greatest games.

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome