Here are the ones for sdkplayer:
note that when the sdk gets updated these will change again, but this should
get you started for now - you can make the same changes to hl2mp_player as
necessary.

sdk_player.cpp:
-----------------------

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Purpose: Filters updates to a variable so that only non-local players see
// the changes.  This is so we can send a low-res origin to non-local
players
// while sending a hi-res one to the local player.
// Input  : *pVarData -
//            *pOut -
//            objectID -
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

void* SendProxy_SendNonLocalDataTable( const SendProp *pProp, const void
*pStruct, const void *pVarData, CSendProxyRecipients *pRecipients, int
objectID )
{
    pRecipients->SetAllRecipients();
    pRecipients->ClearRecipient( objectID - 1 );
    return ( void * )pVarData;
}
REGISTER_SEND_PROXY_NON_MODIFIED_POINTER( SendProxy_SendNonLocalDataTable );

BEGIN_SEND_TABLE_NOBASE( CSDKPlayer, DT_SDKLocalPlayerExclusive )
    SendPropInt( SENDINFO( m_iShotsFired ), 8, SPROP_UNSIGNED ),
    // send a hi-res origin to the local player for use in prediction
    SendPropVector    (SENDINFO(m_vecOrigin), -1,
SPROP_NOSCALE|SPROP_CHANGES_OFTEN, 0.0f, HIGH_DEFAULT, SendProxy_Origin ),

    SendPropFloat( SENDINFO_VECTORELEM(m_angEyeAngles, 0), 8,
SPROP_CHANGES_OFTEN, -90.0f, 90.0f ),
//    SendPropAngle( SENDINFO_VECTORELEM(m_angEyeAngles, 1), 10,
SPROP_CHANGES_OFTEN ),
END_SEND_TABLE()

BEGIN_SEND_TABLE_NOBASE( CSDKPlayer, DT_SDKNonLocalPlayerExclusive )
    // send a lo-res origin to other players
    SendPropVector    (SENDINFO(m_vecOrigin), -1,
SPROP_COORD_MP_LOWPRECISION|SPROP_CHANGES_OFTEN, 0.0f, HIGH_DEFAULT,
SendProxy_Origin ),

    SendPropFloat( SENDINFO_VECTORELEM(m_angEyeAngles, 0), 8,
SPROP_CHANGES_OFTEN, -90.0f, 90.0f ),
    SendPropAngle( SENDINFO_VECTORELEM(m_angEyeAngles, 1), 10,
SPROP_CHANGES_OFTEN ),
END_SEND_TABLE()

// main table
IMPLEMENT_SERVERCLASS_ST( CSDKPlayer, DT_SDKPlayer )
    SendPropExclude( "DT_BaseAnimating", "m_flPoseParameter" ),
    SendPropExclude( "DT_BaseAnimating", "m_flPlaybackRate" ),
    SendPropExclude( "DT_BaseAnimating", "m_nSequence" ),
    SendPropExclude( "DT_BaseEntity", "m_angRotation" ),
    SendPropExclude( "DT_BaseAnimatingOverlay", "overlay_vars" ),
    SendPropExclude( "DT_BaseEntity", "m_vecOrigin" ),

    // playeranimstate and clientside animation takes care of these on the
client
    SendPropExclude( "DT_ServerAnimationData" , "m_flCycle" ),
    SendPropExclude( "DT_AnimTimeMustBeFirst" , "m_flAnimTime" ),

    // Data that only gets sent to the local player.
    SendPropDataTable( "sdklocaldata", 0,
&REFERENCE_SEND_TABLE(DT_SDKLocalPlayerExclusive),
SendProxy_SendLocalDataTable ),
    // Data that gets sent to all other players
    SendPropDataTable( "sdknonlocaldata", 0,
&REFERENCE_SEND_TABLE(DT_SDKNonLocalPlayerExclusive),
SendProxy_SendNonLocalDataTable ),

    SendPropEHandle( SENDINFO( m_hRagdoll ) ),

    SendPropInt( SENDINFO( m_iPlayerState ), Q_log2( NUM_PLAYER_STATES )+1,
SPROP_UNSIGNED ),

    SendPropBool( SENDINFO( m_bSpawnInterpCounter ) ),

END_SEND_TABLE()

c_sdk_player.cpp:
--------------------------
BEGIN_RECV_TABLE_NOBASE( C_SDKPlayer, DT_SDKLocalPlayerExclusive )
    RecvPropInt( RECVINFO( m_iShotsFired ) ),
    RecvPropVector( RECVINFO_NAME( m_vecNetworkOrigin, m_vecOrigin ) ),

    RecvPropFloat( RECVINFO( m_angEyeAngles[0] ) ),
//    RecvPropFloat( RECVINFO( m_angEyeAngles[1] ) ),
END_RECV_TABLE()

BEGIN_RECV_TABLE_NOBASE( C_SDKPlayer, DT_SDKNonLocalPlayerExclusive )
    RecvPropVector( RECVINFO_NAME( m_vecNetworkOrigin, m_vecOrigin ) ),

    RecvPropFloat( RECVINFO( m_angEyeAngles[0] ) ),
    RecvPropFloat( RECVINFO( m_angEyeAngles[1] ) ),
END_RECV_TABLE()

// main table
IMPLEMENT_CLIENTCLASS_DT( C_SDKPlayer, DT_SDKPlayer, CSDKPlayer )
    RecvPropDataTable( "sdklocaldata", 0, 0,
&REFERENCE_RECV_TABLE(DT_SDKLocalPlayerExclusive) ),
    RecvPropDataTable( "sdknonlocaldata", 0, 0,
&REFERENCE_RECV_TABLE(DT_SDKNonLocalPlayerExclusive) ),

    RecvPropEHandle( RECVINFO( m_hRagdoll ) ),

    RecvPropInt( RECVINFO( m_iPlayerState ) ),

    RecvPropBool( RECVINFO( m_bSpawnInterpCounter ) ),
END_RECV_TABLE()

-Tony