Hello,

I have a question. I have tried starting a source mod yesterday evening, and
I have failed.
The problem is that I want to start the mod on newest engine (2009 in the
source_sdk)
but the application tells me that mods are not yet supported for this
version of source.

Does any of You have an idea, when will Valve let us work on this engine?

A little offtopic now, but related to my plans.
I'd like to create my mod on newest engine because I noticed that HL2 works
on EP2 engine now ( or sort of ) and the maps work totally fine.
When I tried playing my mod (episode 2 engine ( 2007 if I remember
correctly)) on those stock HL2 maps the game was unplayable
due to massive ammounts of bugs like missing sequences, sounds and
animations ( like lack Alyx beating metrocops near the Kleiner's elevator so
I couldn't advance in the campaign.)
I have tried decompiling those maps of course, but re-compiling haven't
fixed anything, plus it caused even more bugs.

Now again I have tried making a mod on the EP2 engine, due to old files
being lost.
This is impossible due to C++ errors, the same stuff happens when I'm trying
to compile a mod on the earliest engine - errors.

Is the SDK some sort of patch-broken or is it just me?

Thanks,

Adrian

__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy sygnatur
wirusow 5196 (20100614) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com