I have my replacement for LightmappedGeneric (with parallax mapping)
and it works fine BUT mapper told me that after recompiling map with
references (in .vmf) to new shader brushes using it use mat_fullbright
(totally white lightmap or some other problem). From what I remember
vrad compiles standard and bumped lightmaps in all cases.

I haven't had time to check what causes it - lightmap not being
compiled in vrad or problem with shader DLL/shader.