I'm messing around with the SDK, and decided it would be easiest to reset
the game configurations for all the engine versions for what I wanted to do.
I noticed that after I had reset it, the setup was as following:

Source 2006 Games:
- Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Source 2007 Games:
- None

Source 2009 Games:
- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Portal
- Team Fortress 2
- Day of Defeat: Source
- Counter-Strike: Source

Since the SDK haven't been updated for a long time, the list isn't correct.
HL2DM doesn't run on Source 2006 anymore, which means all Valve games
(except Lost Coast) are running on Source 2009. Valve needs take a decision.
Either get rid of the old engine revisions in the SDK, or leave them for
confusion (and support for really old mods - which of most were broken when
HL2DM was updated to Src 2009). My suggestion is getting rid of Source 2006,
release the Source 2009 making it attractive to work with the Source engine
again.

I accidentally just stumbled upon this page:
http://source.valvesoftware.com/sourcesdk.php

I quote:
"Valve is dedicated to providing the best tools and resources for the
modding community. The Source engine and SDK give you all the tools you need
to produce brilliant game creations."

Under Contact on Valve's site you can also find:

"Mods and the Software Developer's Kit: s...@valvesoftware.com"

Not really sure what the point is of pointing this out, but I'm doing it
anyway. I'm still hoping that Valve are going to reply or just magically
release the update Tony Sergi worked on the time he contracted for Valve.

- ScarT