ahh so that explain the update I just got.. lol thx kev.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Ottalini
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 7/25/2004 5:04 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Memory Can't be Read (and Linux equivalent)

ah, this is because the problem is a client-side problem not a
server-side
problem.

The update that just went out (for both client and win32 server) has
fixed
this,
some clients will need to restart to get the update.

I tested the updated client against the non-updated server as well as
the
updated server and in both cases the problem was resolved.

qUiCkSiLvEr