Wrench wrote:
Then I deleted the clientregistry.blob in the c:\hlserver
directory and ran the hldsupdatetool for valve and cs. The problem has not
occurred since I did this and without the new mp.dll Alfred created.

This along with deleting the custom.hpk had no effect on my linux box. It booted people within a few minutes of restarting the server. I asked if anyone had an AWP and one of the players replied yes. This is friggen annoying.

Dropped Night Walker-[sz]- from server
Reason:  Timed out
Dropped Mystikal from server
Reason:  Timed out