-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Whelan
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:21 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Source Dedicated Server Beta Update

Quoted from the whitelist:

   //
   // Three types of file specifications:
   //
   //   1. directory\*.*         - refers to all files under the directory
   //   2. directory\...         - refers to all files under the directory
and all directories under that recursively)
   //   3. directory\filename      - refers to a single file

Best way and easiest would be to do the second one.

Like they show:

   //
   // By default, when in pure server mode, most content file types are only
allowed to come from Steam.
   //
   materials\...      from_steam
   models\...         from_steam
   sounds\...         from_steam
   scripts\...         from_steam

Dominick Orefice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  --
Where can I find an example of how to list files and directories in the
pure_server_whitelist.txt file. I thought it was posted on this list a
while back, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks