-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nephyrin Zey
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 5:45 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 server memory leak ( was: srcds memory leak )

More pretty pictures:

http://nephyrin.net/NemuMem2.png

Daily reboot FTW

- Neph

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Steven Hartland
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is definitely a big issue! We are getting complaints left right and
> centre about servers due to this issue see the following for an example:-
> http://clanservers.multiplay.co.uk/dropzone/17102_hour.png
> http://clanservers.multiplay.co.uk/dropzone/17102_day.png
>
> This is the worst server leak since BF2 v1.3 patch which is famous to
> all BF admins and players a like as it nearly killed the game.
>
> I'm sure Valve dont want that reputation.
>
>    Regards
>    Steve

> This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and
the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection,
the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.