Or you can fire up another 2 or 3 brain cells and realize that this
isn't the place for client gripes.

But as I said, your rules are your rules and that is A-Okay with me. I
don't care what other people do on their own servers, and since I don't
play there it doesn't matter if I understand why you want to control
peoples' language in an M rated game. It's your server, more power to
you.