Yeah - let's not start saying that simply using that plugin is in violation
of the rules, bud. We run it, but we have modified it to insure the
"respawn_times" is added to the server browser when it is enabled (we also
add the "noquickplay" tag for good measure). Running that plugin is NOT a
violation - running it without modifying it to add the proper tags is
(which, by the way, is painfully easy).

Let's not start trying to get Valve to ban broad swaths of servers simply
for using a certain plugin. There are many of us who have gone to great
strides to take those plugins that failed to add the proper tags and
modify/rewrite them so as to maintain compliance with Valve's rules.
Calling for valve to simply issue blanket bans for their use is a
ridiculous idea.