It's failrly easy. If you enable that plugin that breaks the rules, you disable quickplay traffic with cvar tf_server_identity_disable_quickplay 1. In that case, you do not break the rules.

How can you expect Valve to save you if the plugin creators are ignorant of their rules. What you are asking for isn't going to happen. You need to be self-aware about these things and set the tags yourself if you use these plugins that do not set the appropriate tags.

-ics