No matter who we ultimately point fingers at in the end, it's heavily
disappointing in any case that Valve chooses not to enforce the Policy of
Truth and remove those types of servers from QuickPlay, as it should be
doing.

In the end, all this default option that only directs users to Valve
servers does is force servers to fight for even smaller scraps of traffic,
and the only communities that win are the mega-communities that have the
24/7 full servers that QuickPlay prioritizes.

I can't say that I'm surprised, given that nobody from Valve has discussed
or even acknowledged any of these topics being discussed on this mailing
list, but nevertheless it's still disheartening.

thesupremecommander (Steam<http://steamcommunity.com/id/thesupremecommander>
)