In a bold display of creativity, Rash wrote:
Trust me guys, VALVe will revert it. They have to, or nobody will take them
serious anymore.

Just FYI, as an ardent pedant, it's difficult for me to take anyone
seriously who says things like "take them serious anymore."  Serious is
an adjective.  Seriously is an adverb.  In that sentence, you are
describing the manner in which someone will take VALVe.  In other words,
you're modifying a verb, which calls for an adverb.  The car doesn't
roll "perfect".  It rolls "perfectly".  You don't "take VALVe serious".
 You "take VALVe seriously".

First the admins started complaining their plugins doesnt work. Then the
coders started complaining (HLCoders). Now even the players are complaining
(See Steam forums).

Those are not 3 sides complaining.  That's a handful of people on one
side playing with fire (HLCoders) and affecting the admins and players
as a result.

According to some coders its fully documented by the way.

Its fully documented what?  Its fully document functionality?  Or were
you intending to use a contraction instead of a possessive adjective?
See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=it%27s for more info.
According to VALVe, it is not a documented feature.  They're the ones
who get to decide whether or not it counts as such.

@ Steve: Get your facts straight or stay out of this discussion please.

I'd suggest you get your panties straight instead.  They're all bunched
up, and as a result you're not thinking clearly or reasonably.

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)