I must have missed some mail during the last days, so it is normal that my
server launch as this :

> ./srcds_run -game left4dead +map l4d_dem_hospital01_apartment +ip xx.x.x.x
> -fork 15 +exec fork_cfg##.cfg

End up on 27015-16-17-18-19-25-27-29-31-33-35-38-41-44 & 47 instead of a
straight 27015 to 27029?

And to prepare for the release of the game, will there be +mapcycle##
available to define a cycle to each server (at least i hope we can still
define a txt file in a .cfg like for tf2 to point to a precise mapcycle)

Conecrning the game type (vs or co-op) will it be possible to launch in the
same fork different game type by selecting it in a ##.cfg or a fork for each
gametype will be needed?